USCIS introduced that it’ll resume premium processing service for eligible I-129 and I-140 visa petitions throughout June 2020. Premium processing service had been quickly suspended as a result of COVID-19 pandemic.
The resumption of premium processing service is scheduled to happen on a week-to-week foundation as follows:
USCIS will start accepting Type I-907, Request for Premium Processing Service for all eligible Type I-140 petitions. (See chart under.)
- H-1B petitions filed earlier than June 8, 2020 that are pending adjudication and are cap-exempt (for instance, petitions filed by petitioners which might be cap-exempt and petitions filed for beneficiaries beforehand counted towards the numerical allocations).
- All different Type I-129 petitions (non H-1B petitions) for nonimmigrant classifications eligible for premium processing filed earlier than June 8, 2020 which might be pending adjudication. (See chart under.)
If You Need the Greatest Outcome Potential
“Mr. Shusterman and his legislation agency have represented each me personally and the nonprofit group that I’m related to. The instances have ranged from the easy to the complicated and contentious. Every case has been efficiently accomplished. It is rather easy – in order for you the perfect end result attainable, then choose the Regulation Workplaces of Carl Shusterman.”
– Richard B. Knapp, Chicago, Illinois
Learn Extra Critiques
Zoom Consultations Accessible!
H-1B petitions requesting premium processing service by submitting an I-907 concurrently with their I-129 (or request for a petition filed on or after June 8, 2020) and are exempt from the cap as a result of:
- The employer is cap-exempt or as a result of the beneficiary will likely be employed at a qualifying cap-exempt establishment, entity or group (reminiscent of an establishment of upper training, a nonprofit analysis group or a governmental analysis group); or
- The beneficiary is a cap-exempt doctor primarily based on a Conrad or different Authorities Company waiver.
- All H-1B cap-subject petitions (together with these for fiscal yr 2021), together with change of standing from F-1 nonimmigrant standing, for each premium processing upgrades and concurrently filed I-907s.
- All different Type I-129 petitions for nonimmigrant classifications eligible for premium processing and requesting premium processing by submitting an I-907 concurrently with their I-129.
The entire above dates are topic to alter as USCIS continues to simply accept extra requests for premium processing service. USCIS will announce any adjustments to those dates accordingly.
Premium Processing Service – Eligible I-140 Petitions
|Designated Classification Inside Type I-140||Corresponding Employment-Based mostly (EB) Immigrant Visa Classification||Availability Date|
|Aliens of extraordinary capacity||EB-1||Nov. 13, 2006 and reinstated June 29, 2009|
|Excellent professors and researchers||EB-1||Sept. 25, 2006 and reinstated June 29, 2009|
|Multinational executives and managers||EB-1||Not But Accessible|
|Members of professions with superior levels or distinctive capacity not in search of a Nationwide Curiosity Waiver||EB-2||Sept. 25, 2006 and reinstated June 29, 2009|
|Members of professions with superior levels or distinctive capacity in search of a Nationwide Curiosity Waiver||EB-2||Not But Accessible|
|Expert employees||EB-3||Aug. 28, 2006 and reinstated June 29, 2009|
|Professionals||EB-3||Aug. 28, 2006 and reinstated June 29, 2009|
|Staff aside from expert employees and professionals||EB-3||Sept. 25, 2006 and reinstated June 29, 2009|
Premium Processing Service – Eligible I-129 Petitions
|Designated Classification Inside Type I-129||Corresponding
|Treaty Dealer||E-1||June 1, 2001|
|Treaty Investor||E-2||June 1, 2001|
|Alien in Specialty Occupation||H-1B||July 30, 2001|
|Short-term Employee performing nonagricultural companies||H-2B||June 1, 2001|
|Trainee or Particular Training Trade Customer||H-3||June 1, 2001|
|Intracompany Transferee, Govt or Supervisor Capability||L-1A||June 1, 2001|
|Intracompany Transferee, Specialised Data Skilled||L-1B||June 1, 2001|
|A petitioner assembly sure necessities which seeks steady approval of itself and a few or all of its dad and mom, branches, subsidiaries, and associates||LZ
|June 1, 2001|
|Alien of extraordinary capacity or achievements within the sciences, arts, training, enterprise, or athletics||O-1||June 1, 2001|
|Alien offering important assist companies for a principal O-1 alien||O-2||June 1, 2001|
|Internationally acknowledged athlete or member of an internationally acknowledged leisure group||P-1||June 1, 2001|
|Important Assist Alien, extremely expert, who performs assist companies important to the profitable efficiency of the principal P-1 alien||P-1S||June 1, 2001|
|Artist or Entertainer underneath a Reciprocal Trade Program||P-2||June 1, 2001|
|Important Assist Alien, extremely expert, who performs assist companies important to the profitable efficiency of the principal P-2 alien||P-2S||June 1, 2001|
|Artist or Entertainer in a Culturally Distinctive Program||P-3||June 1, 2001|
|Important Assist Alien, extremely expert, who performs assist companies important to the profitable efficiency of the principal P-3 alien||P-3S||June 1, 2001|
|Worldwide cultural alternate alien||Q-1||June 1, 2001|
|Alien in a Non secular occupation||R-1||July 30, 2001 and
reinstated July 20, 2009
|NAFTA skilled, Canada||TN-1||July 30, 2001|
|NAFTA skilled, Mexico||TN-2||July 30, 2001|